Thursday, October 9, 2014

Willys Rat Rod Stage 2

After driving the Willys for the summer, I decided that it is time for a bigger engine.  My dad gave me a 351w out of his old van so that's going in the truck this fall.










Be careful with that angle grinder!



















































































I changed out the overflow bottle to a clear one so I can see the level of coolant in it.


I finally got around to refinishing the Hadees heater that was in the Willys when I got it.  I will reinstall it soon.


I made a grill to protect the heater core on the bottom of the heater.




I converted my ignition to keyless with a combination of toggle switches.




I put some different heads, intake, valve covers and coil on recently.

















No comments: